Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- Two Single Beds
Lorient hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to La Thalassa, Stade du Moustoir, and City of Sailing Eric Tabarly. Local attractions also include Musee de la Compagnie des Indes and Metropolis Lanester.
In addition to a restaurant, Victor Hugo features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and climate control, guestrooms feature complimentary newspapers along with direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Lorient hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Victor Hugo is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking garage, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Victor Hugo has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 7 AM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in hours are from 2 PM until 10 PM; guests planning to arrive outside these hours will be provided with an access code. Please contact the property in advance for more details using contact information provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.7 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.