Book your room at Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa
Premium Bungalow, Private Pool, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Duplex, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Double Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Luxury resort featuring coral nursery
Situated on a white sand beach, this resort is two km from Cook's Bay, six km from Belvedere, and 17 km from Tahiti.
An outdoor infinity pool, unlimited recreational activities, and a full-service spa top the amenities list at Moorea Pearl.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature balconies, cable/satellite TVs, complimentary weekday newspapers, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Set against sheer cliffs upon a shallow lagoon, Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa offers a variety of outdoor amenities that benefit from the surrounding landscape, including a picnic area and garden, as well as on-site kayaking and scuba diving. The white sand beach, to which the hotel has direct access, features complimentary beach cabanas and swimming.
Multilingual staff offer porter/bellhop, concierge, luggage storage and secretarial services. Additional amenities, such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, and business services, are also available. The extensive services of the hotel spa include body wraps and massages.
On-site self parking, including handicapped parking, is complimentary. The hotel offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) upon request, as well as designated smoking areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Conference space size (meters) - 800
- Conference space size (feet) - 8611
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (500 XPF per 60 minutes surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Mahanai - International cuisine. Eclectic menu. Bar.
Matiehani - Gourmet dining. Bar.
Auteraa Bar and Terasse - Full bar. Lunch and afternoon snacks.
A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
The Manea Spa combines traditional Tahitian architecture with modern facilities. Situated at the resort's centre, the spa features three treatment rooms, a hammam, and two shower rooms (regular and Vichy).
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body scrubs
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Moorea Pearl Resort & Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 1200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: XPF 21000
- A tax is imposed by the city: XPF 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: XPF 500 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.