Availability: Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile
Glass tower on Sherbrooke in central Montréal
Mount Royal Park
This downtown hotel on Sherbrooke Street is surrounded by businesses, boutiques, galleries, and restaurants; Bell Centre, the convention center, and Mount Royal Park (Parc du Mont-Royal) are within 5 blocks.
24-hour room service
Gourmet French cuisine is served in the fashionable Renoir restaurant with a seasonal outdoor terrace. The lively bar serves lighter fare, and in-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile feature floor-to-ceiling windows, featherbeds, marble baths with glass-enclosed showers, wireless Internet access for a surcharge, and candles for romantic light.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile Amenities
Facing Sherbrooke Street and surrounded by boutiques and restaurants, Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile is within 5 blocks of Bell Center, the convention center, and Mount Royal Park.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and restaurant. Gourmet French cuisine lures fashionable diners to the popular Renoir restaurant with a seasonal outdoor terrace, while lighter fare and cocktails are served in a lively bar/lounge.
Guests of Sofitel Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile have access to a 24-hour fitness center with a sauna, and massage services (surcharge) can be arranged in a private room or in guestrooms. For a more extensive workout, discounted passes are available to a health club across the street.
This downtown hotel offers valet parking with in/out privileges.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Room service (24 hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
Renoir - Contemporary restaurant with white linens, exhibition kitchen, fresh flowers. Terrace seating in warm weather. French/American breakfast. Gourmet French cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Le Bar - High ceiling with floor-to-ceiling windows, wooden floor, suede barstools, leather lounge chairs. Freshly baked croissants, appetizers, sandwiches, light fare. Morning coffee, afternoon tea, fine wines, champagnes, cocktails. Open from late morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The fitness room at Sofitel Montreal Le Carre Dore includes cardio machines, a strength-training machine, free weights, and a sauna. Massages can be arranged (surcharge) in a private treatment room or in guestrooms. Discounted passes are provided to a health club across the street that has an indoor pool, sauna, and extensive fitness equipment.
Mount Royal Park, just five blocks from the hotel, offers running paths, hiking/biking trails, cross-country skiing, and ice skating.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.