Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- 1 single
Superior Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared Bathroom
- 1 single
Twin Room, Shared Bathroom (1 Trundle bed)
- 1 trundle bed
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
- 1 double
Montreal eco-friendly hotel near University of Montreal
Situated in Montreal, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of Montreal, Saint Joseph's Oratory, and Mount Royal Park. Also nearby are Percival Molson Memorial Stadium and Outremont Theatre.
Les Studios Hôtel provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), small meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to refrigerators and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature desks along with shared bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a picnic area, and a pool table. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Number of floors - 19
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Year Built 1964
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 5.75 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.75 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: CAD 17.25 per night
- Facilities fee: CAD 11 per person, per day and includes use of:
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.