Book your room at Les Studios Hôtel
Montreal eco-friendly hotel near University of Montreal
Situated in Montreal, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of Montreal, Saint Joseph's Oratory, and Mount Royal Park. Also nearby are Percival Molson Memorial Stadium and Outremont Theatre.
Les Studios Hôtel provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
In addition to refrigerators and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature desks along with shared bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Les Studios Hôtel
Les Studios Hôtel features a terrace, a picnic area, and an elevator (lift). 4 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel.
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 491
- Number of floors - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1964
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 5.75 CAD per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.75 CAD per day ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: CAD 8.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 5.75 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.75 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: CAD 17.25 per night
- Facilities fee: CAD 11 per person, per day and includes use of: