Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Downtown hotel 1 block from Old Montreal
This hotel is in the Chinese Quarter of downtown Montréal, less than 3 blocks from the city's convention center and Old Montréal.
This Travelodge hotel serves guests a complimentary continental breakfast daily; it also features an on-site restaurant and bar.
Guestrooms at Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre feature coffeemakers and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Travelodge is in vibrant downtown Montréal, in an area called the Chinese Quarter. The convention center, Old Montréal, the Old Port, and the city's financial district are one block away.
Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre serves a complimentary continental breakfast every morning. A restaurant and bar are on site. Meeting rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental breakfast is provided each morning.
Mezzanine Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 9 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.