Availability: Comfort Inn South Shore
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Comfort Care, Room, 2 Double Beds, Refrigerator, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Comfort Care, Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Refrigerator, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Care, Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Refrigerator, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Care, Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Refrigerator, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Care, Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Boucherville eco-friendly hotel with free self parking
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Golf Le Parcours du Cerf, Charron Island Park, and Colisee Jean Beliveau. Local attractions also include Parc Michel Chartrand and Pi-o Centre d'Amusement.
Comfort Inn South Shore provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn South Shore Amenities
Comfort Inn South Shore features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and a television in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2013.
Comfort Inn South Shore is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Comfort Inn South Shore Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.