Availability: Auberge Le Pomerol
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Latin Quarter) near University of Quebec-Montreal
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from National Library of Quebec and University of Quebec-Montreal. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Auberge Le Pomerol features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Auberge Le Pomerol Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 300 square feet (28 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Auberge Le Pomerol is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 28
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
Les Temps Nouveaux - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Auberge Le Pomerol Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions. Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in RéserVert, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.