Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Junior Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Economy Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Latin Quarter) near University of Quebec-Montreal
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from St. Denis Theatre and University of Quebec-Montreal. Also nearby are Notre Dame Basilica and Percival Molson Memorial Stadium.
Auberge le jardin d'Antoine offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and an Internet point.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Auberge le jardin d'Antoine is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Year Built 1890
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is at 3 PM. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the bed and breakfast at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in RéserVert, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.