Availability: Motel 6 Moncton
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Moncton eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated in the entertainment district, this eco-friendly motel is close to Magnetic Hill Zoo, Magic Mountain Water Park, and Magnetic Hill. Nearby attractions also include Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum.
At Motel 6 Moncton, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness center. The motel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Motel 6 Moncton Amenities
Motel 6 Moncton features an indoor pool and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This motel offers access to a 24-hour business center. This eco-friendly motel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Motel 6 Moncton is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
Recreational amenities at the motel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Motel 6 Moncton Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.