Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Room, Non Smoking
- One Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen and One Sofa Bed
Moncton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Moncton, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Magnetic Hill Zoo, Magnetic Hill, and Magic Mountain Water Park. Nearby attractions also include Lutz Mountain Heritage Museum.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exp-Moncton New Brunswick include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exp-Moncton New Brunswick provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exp-Moncton New Brunswick is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.