Availability: Delta Beausejour
Signature Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Delta Room 1 King with pullout bed Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Room 1 King with pullout bed Non smokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Delta Room 2 Double Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Moncton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Moncton Capitol Theatre, Dieppe City Hall, and Dieppe Arts and Culture Centre. Also nearby are Moncton Market and Theatre L'Escaouette.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta Beausejour features a waterslide. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Beausejour Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Delta Beausejour provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Delta Beausejour is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
TRIIO Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Delta Beausejour Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.40 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.93 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.