Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds Nonsmoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room Nonsmoking
- One Bed
One Queen Bed Executive Nonsmoking
- One Queen Bed
One King Bed Executive Nonsmoking
- One King Bed
Moncton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Moncton Market, Moncton Capitol Theatre, and Theatre L'Escaouette. Also nearby are Moncton Golf and Country Club and Acadian Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Moncton-Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Moncton-Downtown provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 150695 square feet (14000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Crowne Plaza Moncton-Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business center
- Self parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 150695
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 14000
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
T Bones - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 13.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.