Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers
Studio for 2 with sofabedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Studio (4 )Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Family-friendly Menton residence in the city center
Situated near the beach in the city center, this residence is close to Chapel of the Penitents-Blancs, Church of St Michel, and Jean Cocteau Museum. Also nearby are Palais Carnoles and Fontana Rosa.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers provides laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers
When you arrive
Special check-in instructions:
The check-in times for this property vary from day to day. For more details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week