Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers
Studio (4 )Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Studio for 2 with sofabedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Family-friendly Menton residence in the city center
Situated near the beach in the city center, this residence is close to Chapel of the Penitents-Blancs, Church of St Michel, and Jean Cocteau Museum. Also nearby are Palais Carnoles and Fontana Rosa.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers provides laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Citronniers
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
The check-in times for this property vary from day to day. For more details on check-in times, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week