Book your room at Park Hotel Mokopane
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mokopane hotel with 2 restaurants
This hotel is situated in a rural location.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Park Hotel Mokopane features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. An area shuttle within 5 km and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Mokopane hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Park Hotel Mokopane has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1984
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 50 ZAR per minute ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 50 ZAR per minute ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Park Hotel Mokopane has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Park Hotel Mokopane
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Tourism fee: ZAR 7.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per minute (rates may vary)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.