Book your room at Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
Downtown Minneapolis hotel adjacent to Nicollet Mall
Linked by skyway to the convention center, this hotel is adjacent to Nicollet Mall, downtown's main shopping artery, and 9 blocks from the Warehouse entertainment district and Hennepin theater district.
Skywalk to shops
This hotel offers a popular restaurant, a 24-hour business center, an indoor pool, a sauna, and wireless Internet access. An enclosed skyway connects to downtown restaurants and shops.
Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, rich cherry-wood furnishings, gourmet coffee, and angled windows that open fully. In-room spa services are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This business and family friendly hotel, renovated June 2013, has an onsite restaurant and lounge, plus an enclosed skyway connection to downtown restaurants and retail. A combined concierge/24-hour business center includes computers with printers and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge). Multilingual staff and an ATM/banking machine provided added convenience.
An indoor pool and sauna are on the lower level. The Millennium Hotel's ballroom can accommodate banquets for up to 500 people. Multiple large conference rooms offer audiovisual equipment for meetings.
Parking is available for a fee. Laundry facilities and an onsite gift shop/newsstand are also on site.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 9.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar - A haven of tranquility amid the bustle of downtown Minneapolis, take a break from your day to relax in the warm ambiance of North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar. An all-day dining concept, the restaurant showcases local craft beers, complementing a regionally influenced menu inspired by cuisine from the Headwaters down to the mouth of the Mississippi River.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.