Book your room at Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
King, Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Downtown St Paul hotel on the riverfront
Near MN State Capitol
This St Paul hotel is within a mile of the Saint Paul RiverCentre, the Xcel Energy Center, and the Minnesota State Capitol.
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center and a conference center. Restaurant 11 serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with premium cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
At your hotel
At your hotel
Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront is within a half-mile of Science Museum of Minnesota, the Minnesota Children's Museum, and the Saint Paul RiverCentre. The hotel's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The business center offers computer access, printing, copying, and fax services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 conference rooms, event catering, exhibit space, ballroom, event catering, banquet facilities, and a security guard are also onsite.
Room service is available early morning to late night. Restaurant 11 serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Express check-out is also available. This is a smoke-free property, fines apply for violations.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.