Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Spa)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Suburban hotel one mile from Mall of America
This seven-story hotel is located one mile from the Mall of America and less than 5 miles from the airport; downtown Minneapolis and downtown St Paul are within 14 miles.
Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Bloomington provides a complimentary airport and area shuttle. The light rail to downtown Minneapolis is convenient to the hotel.
Courtyard by Marriott offers guestrooms with ample desk space. Rooms have complimentary high-speed Internet access, multiple phones, coffeemakers, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Bloomington provides free shuttle service to the airport and the Mall of America. The front desk handles requests for faxes and photocopies, and guests can use a printer in the lobby. Six meeting rooms can accommodate groups of up to 70, and catering is available. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
An indoor pool, fitness center, and 24-hour convenience mart are also on site.
The heated underground parking (surcharge) is a boon during Minnesota winters.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 260
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1998
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2800
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Jake's Restaurant and Bar - This subdued, white-tablecloth restaurant and bar just off the lobby serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a comfort-food menu that features American and regional specialties such as Minnesota walleye, Bourbon Salmon, and meatloaf.
The visitor center for the 14,000-acre Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge—one of only four urban wildlife refuges in the U.S.—is 2 miles east of the hotel. Prime activities there include walking the trails, bird-watching, and nature photography. Also nearby is Fort Snelling State Park, with facilities for hiking, biking, skiing, and canoeing. The Mall of America, of course, provides miles of corridors for all-season walking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.