Book your room at Sofitel Miami
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury airport-business hotel with a dash of French style
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
On lagoon near airport
This European-style hotel overlooking Blue Lagoon is just 3 miles from Miami International Airport, and 5 miles from Coral Gable's entertainment and theater district.
This hotel caters to business travelers, offering business services along with a French restaurant and bakery, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, international newspaper kiosk, and parking (surcharge).
Guestrooms at Sofitel Miami provide satellite TV and bottled water upon arrival. Decor is French Art Deco, with zebra-print chairs and plush bedding. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Because of the Sofitel's emphasis on business travelers, most services can be arranged, from child care and translation services to equipment rentals.
The hotel provides 11,223 square feet of conference space plus a 4,000-square-foot outdoor pavilion are on site. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
Sofitel Miami has made significant advances toward protecting the environment. Steps taken include installation of water flow regulators on basin faucets and showers, cleaning products that are environmentally preferable, and use of energy-efficient lighting throughout the property. The hotel has won a palm designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program as well as three Green Keys by the Green Key Eco-Rating Program.
Shuttle service is available to the cruise port for a fee.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 281
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1043
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 11223
- Year Built 1987
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
La Riviera - International cuisine. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A separate area houses a chef's table perfect for small groups. During pleasant weather, guests can dine outside on the patio by the pool.
Le Petit Marché - An on-site bakery is a signature of Sofitel hotels. At this one, guests can buy pastries and fresh French bread, along with Starbucks coffee.
Le Bar - The lobby bar offers a limited appetizer menu and premium drinks. Guests sit at the granite-countered bar or at one of the tables arrayed in front of the glass wall facing the pool and Blue Lagoon.
An unheated outdoor pool with freeform waterfall is ideal for relaxing, and the fitness center offers stationary cycles, treadmills, and free weights, along with complimentary fruit and water.
Tennis players have access to two on-site, lighted courts; golfers may choose from a nearby public course, two country club courses (day access is available), and the famed Doral Country Club courses--including the Blue Monster, home to the annual PGA tournament--all less than 10 minutes away. A jogging path runs along the shores of the Blue Lagoon.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Sofitel Miami
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 13.5, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.