Availability: Eden Roc Miami Beach
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco oceanfront hotel in central Miami Beach
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located on Collins Avenue, this oceanfront high-rise in the heart of Miami Beach, is 11 miles from the airport, 2 miles from the Miami Beach Convention Center and 5 miles from South Beach.
The Eden Roc Miami Beach features 4 heated infinity edge pools, 2 spa tubs, oceanview dining, beach activities, a wellness center, and a full-service health spa.
Smoke-free guestrooms feature tiled bathrooms, luxurious bedding, TVs with cable service, and high-speed Internet access. Newspapers are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eden Roc Miami Beach Amenities
Located on Collins Avenue in central Miami Beach, near the marina and shopping district, this Morris Lapidus-designed landmark hotel, originally designed and built in 1955, features beautifully carved Italian marble and rosewood columns, highly polished original terrazzo floors, and overlooks the cool, teal waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
The Eden Roc Miami Beach is home to ELLE Spa, offering massages, facials, manicures/pedicures, and waxing. The 24-hour wellness center contains new cardio and weight equipment from Life Fitness. Guests can enjoy 2 fitness/yoga classes per room, per stay (included in the resort fee).
Four heated infinity edge pools, a children's pool, 2 newly-designed restaurants, room service (6 AM - 1 AM), 4 bars, a gift shop, laundry facilities, and luggage storage are available on site.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 627
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1955
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 70000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6300
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
15 Steps - This farm-to-table restaurant near South Beach features creative, vibrant and seasonal cuisine, relying heavily on local resources.
Cabana Beach Club - This oceanfront restaurant offers a full bar and casual breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus featuring "Floribean" cuisine.
Lobby Bar - The legendary Grand Lobby is a place to enjoy eclectic food offerings ranging from fire-roasted salsa, ahi tuna, and grilled piadinas. Guests can also enjoy classic and contemporary cocktails, including specialty drinks from all over the world served with premium alcohol and spirits.
Starbucks - Located right off the lobby, Starbucks is open daily from 6 AM until 9:30 PM.
Room service is available from 6 AM to 1 AM.
The Eden Roc Miami Beach has four infinity edge pools and two hot tubs. Watersports abound on the beach, and personal watercraft, parasails, kayaks, and catamarans are available for rent.
The fitness center is equipped with brand new cardio and weight equipment from Life Fitness. The elliptical, treadmills, and bikes come complete with integrated televisions and iPod connectivity.
The hotel's marina is located on the Intracoastal Waterway. Boat rentals, cruises, and deep-sea fishing excursions are available (surcharge). A three-mile boardwalk ideal for jogging or walking borders the beach. Golfers enjoy the 18-hole Miami Beach Golf Course, one mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
ELLE Spa, the full-service onsite spa, offers massages, facial and body treatments, beauty services such as hair styling, manicures and pedicures, and other treatments.
Guests under 16 are not allowed in the spa. Advanced reservations are required for treatments.
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Eden Roc Miami Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 21 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach loungers
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.