Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 2 single
- 3 single
- 1 double
Laxou hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Laxou, this hotel is close to Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy, Musee des Beaux-arts, and Place Stanislas. Local attractions also include Palais du Gouvernement and Musee Aquarium de Nancy.
In addition to a restaurant, Ariane Hôtel Restaurant features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4842 square feet (450 square meters) include banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4842
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per stay