Please enter your travel dates.
One Bedroom Apartment
- 1 queen
Two Bedroom Apartment
- 1 queen and 1 single
Melbourne eco-friendly serviced apartment near Federation Square
This eco-friendly serviced apartment is located in the heart of Melbourne, walking distance from Bourke Street Mall and Melbourne Central. Also nearby are Federation Square and RMIT University.
BreakFree Heritage on Little Bourke provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
BreakFree Heritage on Little Bourke features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly serviced apartment also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and tour assistance.
BreakFree Heritage on Little Bourke is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Year Built 1999
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours of operation: Monday-Saturday, 7.30 AM–10 PM; Sunday, 8 AM–6 PM.
Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.