Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Superior Part Haram View
- Two Beds
Deluxe Part Kaaba View
- Two Twin Beds
Classic, Three Twin Beds, City View
- Three Twin Beds
5-star luxury hotel in Mecca with 4 restaurants
Situated in the historical district, this luxury hotel is close to Abraj Al Bait Towers, King Fahad Gate, and Masjid al-Haram. Also nearby are Well of Zamzam and Kaaba.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms include minibars and premium bedding. Bathrooms feature showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
A business center is on site at this 5-star property. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Moevenpick Hotel & Residence Hajar Tower Makkah has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1036
- Number of floors - 31
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Bathroom scale
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Sewing kit
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down blanket
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- City view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hajar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Al Naseem - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch.
Al Fairdous - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Naeem - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy city of Mecca.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SAR 150-200 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Deposit: SAR 1000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SAR 200 per night
- Additional Details
Only Muslims are allowed to enter the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.