Availability: Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre
Standard Double Room (Non Refundable)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room (Non Refundable)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Marseille (Noailles) near Vieux Port
Located in the heart of Marseille, this hotel is within walking distance of Musee de la Marine and Vieux Port. Also nearby are Musee des Docks Romains and La Vieille Charite.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre provides conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre Amenities
Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre features multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 1800
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Hôtel de Rome et Saint Pierre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.