Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Full Bed
5-star luxury riad with an outdoor pool in Marrakech (Medina)
This luxury riad is located in Marrakech (Medina), near the airport, Bab Debbagh, Djemaa el Fna, and Bahia Palace. Also nearby are Dar Si Said Museum and Marrakesh Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Riad Le Jardin d'Abdou features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to fireplaces and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature climate control along with premium bedding and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The riad offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This luxury riad also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and barbecue grills.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Free breakfast
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Courtyard view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 11:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 28 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per room (one way)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.