Availability: Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive
Deluxe Room, Balcony, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, Balcony, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
This Manzanillo resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Playa La Audiencia, La Mantarraya, and Playa Olas Altas. Nearby attractions also include Playa Miramar.
Spend the day playing on Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive's private beach then return to dine at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and room service
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive like a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 331
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Children's club
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 650
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 325 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 850
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 425 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.