Book your room at Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
This Manzanillo resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Playa La Audiencia, La Mantarraya, and Playa Olas Altas. Nearby attractions also include Playa Miramar.
At Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive, spend the day on the private beach where you can enjoy volleyball, then return for a meal at one of the resort's 4 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Room service during certain hours
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Surcharges for premium or imported alcoholic beverages and room service
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Theme parties
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive like a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 4 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 331
- One meeting room
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Business center
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 80.00 MXN per day )
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Tesoro Manzanillo All Inclusive has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 680
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 340 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 800.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 400.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 1000.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 500.00 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 80.00 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.