Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Executive Double Room
- One King Bed
Hotel in Manchester near Manchester Phones 4 U Arena
City Centre Location
This modern 4-star hotel is opposite the MEN Arena and Victoria Station. Arndale Shopping and the trendy Northern Quarter (Bars/Restaurants) are 10 mins walk away. Piccadilly Station is 20 mins walk/5 min drive
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Manchester features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a business center.
First Class Guestrooms
All of the modern rooms boast first-class amenities such as coffee and tea provisions, LCD satellite TVs and in-room safes. Enjoy fabulous views of the city and surrounding area through floor to ceiling windowsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Park Inn by Radisson Manchester provides a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Park Inn by Radisson Manchester offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, a meeting/conference room, and small meeting rooms. This Manchester hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, laundry facilities, and express check-out. Park Inn by Radisson Manchester has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- City view
Park Inn by Radisson Manchester has a restaurant on site. Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.