Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star Victorian hotel in Manchester (Castlefield) near Museum of Science and Industry
Located in the heart of Manchester, this hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Science and Industry, People's History Museum, and Manchester Opera House. Also nearby are Castlefield Roman Fort and Manchester Central.
In addition to a restaurant, Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5369 square feet (499 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5369
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 499
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1844
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Water view
- City view
- River view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
V&A Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.