Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in St. Paul's Bay (Qawra)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in St. Paul's Bay (Qawra), near the airport, Salina National Park, Wignacourt Tower, and Kennedy Grove. Also nearby are Bugibba Square and Birdpark Malta.
In addition to a restaurant, Sunflower features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Sunflower provides a spa tub and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Mediterranean hotel also offers a children's pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Indoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Geranium - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
Sunflower Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 2.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 1.25 per night
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.