Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Villa, Jetted Tub, Beachside
- One King Bed
Villa, Jetted Tub, Overwater
- One King Bed
Elegant adults-only resort on the beach
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Set on a private white sand beach, this Komandoo resort is located within walking distance of Komandoo Beach. Area attractions also include Kuredu Beach and Naifura Beach.
Catch some rays on Komandoo Maldives Island Resort's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Komandoo Maldives Island Resort for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All onsite activities and use of facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
Komandoo Maldives Island Resort offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Komandoo Maldives Island Resort like an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Full board rates available
- On private beach
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 1
- Beauty services
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Falhu Main Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Aqua - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Table tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
Duniye Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests on late-arriving flights may miss the same-day transfer to the hotel, resulting in booking an overnight stay at the airport. Guests are advised to plan arrival times accordingly, as the resort will not take responsibility for any additional charged incurred.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 110
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 145
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 340 (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Travellife Gold, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.