Availability: Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Located by the ocean and set on its own private white sand beach, this resort is in Vabbinfaru, within minutes of Vabbininfaru Beach and Angsana Beach. Area attractions also include Thulhagiri Beach and Bandos Beach.
Catch some rays on Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Guestrooms have private plunge pools, air conditioning, and separate sitting areas; rooms also include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru like a 24-hour fitness center and a steam room.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a sauna and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Furnished patio
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Private plunge pool
Ilaafathi - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sangu - This buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Naiboli Bar - This beach café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 6 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 283.20
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 141.60 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 354
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 177 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 145 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 72.50 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.