Availability: Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Chalet, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Chalet, River ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pai resort with an outdoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this resort is close to Noi's Elephant Camp, Tha Pai Hot Springs, and Pai Memorial Bridge. Local attractions also include Chedi Phra That Mae Yen.
In addition to a restaurant, Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Pai resort also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.