Book your room at InterContinental Madrid
Club Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Presidential Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel with a restaurant in Madrid (Chamberi)
This luxury hotel is located in Madrid (Chamberi), close to Sorolla Museum, Prado Museum, and Plaza Mayor. Also nearby are Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Plaza de Espana.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Madrid features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
InterContinental Madrid features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17829 square feet (1657 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 302
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Express check-in
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1953
- Conference space size (feet) - 17829
- Conference space size (meters) - 1657
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Furnished balcony
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
El Jardin Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: EUR 32 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- InterContinental Madrid is listed in the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.