Book your room at Amrath Grand Hotel Heerlen
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Heerlen with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Thermen Museum, Heerlan Theatre, and SnowWorld Landgraaf. Local attractions also include Parkstad Limburg Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Amrath Grand Hotel Heerlen features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amrath Grand Hotel Heerlen
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2368 square feet (220 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Heerlen hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Amrath Grand Hotel Heerlen is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 106
- Number of floors - 6
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (feet) - 2368
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 220
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Parkrestaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Amrath Grand Hotel Heerlen
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15.50 for adults and EUR 7.75 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 50,00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.