Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Bridgewater eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bridgewater Mall, Bridgewater Memorial Arena, and Kinsmen Field. Also nearby are Wile Carding Mill Museum and Woodland Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn And Conference Center features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
The hotel will be renovating from 1 December 2013 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access.
This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
50 North Street - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.