Availability: Days Inn And Conference Center
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Bridgewater eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Bridgewater Mall, Bridgewater Memorial Arena, and Kinsmen Field. Also nearby are Wile Carding Mill Museum and Woodland Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn And Conference Center features a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
Days Inn And Conference Center Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
50 North Street - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast only. Open select days
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Days Inn And Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.