Availability: Courtyard Louisville East
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Louisville (East Louisville)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Louisville (East Louisville), close to Skyview Park, Oxmoor Center, and Mall St. Matthews. Area attractions also include E P Tom Sawyer State Park and Farmington Historic Home.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Louisville East features a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Louisville East Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard Louisville East provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1,274 square feet (118 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Courtyard Louisville East is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1,274
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard Louisville East Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.