Please enter your travel dates.
Gramat residence with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in a national park, this residence is in the same area as Chapelle Notre-Dame. Regional attractions also include Gouffre de Padirac and Grottes de Lacave.
Recreational amenities at Résidence Grand Bleu Les Ségalières include a sauna and a fitness center. Other amenities include a children's club and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool, Résidence Grand Bleu Les Ségalières provides a sauna and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Gramat residence also offers a library, a children's club, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and noon.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9 AM to noon and 3:30 PM to 7 PM; Saturday 8 AM to noon and 3 PM to 7 PM; Sunday 8:30 AM to 11 AM; closed Wednesday.
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5.00 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30.00 per pet, per week
- Television fee: EUR 40.00 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16.00 per stay