Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, Harbour View
Downtown Long Beach hotel with rooftop-terrace pool
Close to aquarium
This 12-story Renaissance hotel is across the street from Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, 3 blocks from Aquarium of the Pacific and Shoreline Village, and 2 miles from the historic ocean-liner Queen Mary.
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel offers a third-floor terrace which houses an outdoor lap pool and spa tub. An adjacent fitness center provides cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, locker rooms, and saunas.
Freshly renovated guestrooms at this hotel feature signature Renaissance bedding, city or harbor views, high-speed Internet access, computer desks with multi-line speakerphones, and marble bathroom countertops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel is situated across the street from Long Beach Convention Center and three blocks from Aquarium of the Pacific. The lobby and conference rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access. A 24-hour, self-service business center has computers with copying, faxing, and shipping facilities (surcharge for all). Secretarial services are also available. The hotel's 18 flexible meeting and banquet rooms comprise 16,000 square feet, including a ballroom for 1,000 guests. Audio-visual equipment and event catering is available.
Guests can use an outdoor lap pool and spa tub located on a landscaped third-floor terrace. An adjacent fitness room offers cardiovascular and strength-training equipment and locker rooms with saunas. On-site dining options include a restaurant specializing in California and Italian cuisine, a casual lounge, a deli, and 24-hour room service. A lobby-level shop sells snacks, magazines, beach supplies, and sundries.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 374
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1486
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
La Trattoria - This lobby-level dining room with Craftsman-style furnishings specializes in California and Italian cuisine, including pasta, steaks, and seafood. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast and à la carte lunch and dinner.
Palm Terrace Lounge - This relaxed lobby lounge has upholstered chairs and sofas clustered around small cocktail tables. An abridged La Trattoria menu is available for lunch and dinner. Live jazz piano is featured on weekend evenings.
Presto Station - The hotel's coffee bar and deli offers sandwiches, salads, fruit smoothies, pastries, and snacks. Open daily from early morning until early afternoon for carry-out, indoor, or outdoor seating.
The third-floor rooftop of Renaissance Long Beach Hotel has a landscaped deck with an outdoor lap pool and spa tub. The adjacent fitness room is outfitted with treadmills, stair steppers, exercise bikes, and weight machines. Women's and men's locker rooms have showers, towels, and saunas.
A popular jogging and biking trail begins at Shoreline Park, three blocks from the hotel. Recreation Park American Golf Club, Skylinks Golf Course, and El Dorado Park Golf Course all offer 18-hole courses and driving ranges within eight miles of this Renaissance hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay