Book your room at The Lancaster
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Victorian hotel in London (Bloomsbury) near Russell Square
This hotel is located in London (Bloomsbury), close to Bloomsbury Square, Russell Square, and The British Museum. Also nearby are University of London and Royal Opera House.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Lancaster provides 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Victorian hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
The Lancaster is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 GBP per 24-hour period )
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that pets are not allowed, but guests may bring service animals.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 11.50 and GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night