Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
Business Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Executive Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Hayes with 4 restaurants
Situated in Hayes, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Stockley Park. Area attractions also include Twickenham Stadium and Twickenham Stoop Stadium.
In addition to 4 restaurants, London Heathrow Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, London Heathrow Marriott Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 149284 square feet (13874 square meters) include a conference center, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
London Heathrow Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-out
- Banquet facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Television in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 149284
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 13874
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Tuscany Ristorante - Authentic, AA Rosette-rated Italian restaurant decorated in traditional rustic Tuscany style. Guests can enjoy a glass of Prosecco accompanied by delicious antipasto on the Tuscan terrace or enjoy the aromas from the live theatre Kitchen. Open daily for dinner.
Allies American Grill - A traditional steakhouse with plush surroundings serving prime beef steaks which have been matured for a minimum of 35 days and fire grilled to guest preference. Serves a wide variety of light and hearty meals, including traditional American favorites. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Bar Hemia - Guests can experience live sports in 3D. Relaxed dining experience serving a wide selection of beers and cocktails, wine and light meals. Open daily.
Starbucks Coffee - Enjoy a freshly made cappuccino or hazelnut hot chocolate with a panini or other selection from an extensive sandwich range.
The Atrium Lounge and Bubbles Bar - Located in the stylish 20-meter high atrium lobby, this lounge serves light meals, aperitifs, and cocktails. Open 24 hours for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available round the clock.
Biking and jogging trails are available three kilometers from the hotel and tennis is available five kilometers away. There are a number of golf courses in the surrounding area, including Wentworth, which is 10 miles away, and Stoke Poges, which is 14 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.