Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save
- Two Twin Beds
Double Hilton Guest Room
- One Double Bed
Twin Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save
- One Twin Bed
Double Hilton Deluxe
- One Double Bed
London hotel meeting the edge of the River Thames
Park: 2 km
This London hotel is on the River Thames, across the water from Canary Wharf. Southwark Park is two kilometers away, and the Tower of London is five kilometers away.
24-hour room service
Hilton London Docklands Riverside offers an indoor pool and a health club. A restaurant and bar are on site, and room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Hilton London Docklands Riverside offer wireless/wired Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and trouser presses. TVs come with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton London Docklands Riverside features a restaurant, a bar, and 24-hour room service. This 7-story London hotel has a health club, an indoor pool, as well as a spa tub, sauna, and steam room. The business center is open 24 hours a day, and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The hotel has a terrace and a concierge desk.
The Canary Wharf Tube Station is a short walk from the Canary Wharf Pier. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 7
- Medical assistance available
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Trouser press
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Terrace Restaurant - Serving international dishes and classic British fare. Breakfast and dinner available. Offering views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf.
Terrace Lounge Bar - Indoor and outdoor seating. Open early afternoon to late night.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
This London hotel has a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. The property also includes a steam room and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room