Availability: Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
London eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to White Oaks Mall, Parkwood Hospital, and Tillsonburg Golf Course Trails. Area attractions also include Labatt Brewery Tour and London Convention Center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road provides dry cleaning/laundry services, free self parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1982
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Comfort Inn London - Wellington Road Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.