Availability: Cadogan Hotel
Boutique Edwardian hotel in London’s Knightsbridge
Near Harvey Nichols
This splendid terracotta-brick Edwardian town house from 1887 is located on London's upmarket Sloane Street in Knightsbridge, 300 meters from Harvey Nichols and 800 meters from Hyde Park. The National History Museum, and the Tate Britain are also nearby.
Hotel Bar and Drawing Room
The Cadogan's guests can relax in the elegant and comfortable bar and drawing room and indulge in afternoon tea, and choose from the bar and lounge menu featuring Great British classics. A fitness studio is available in the hotel, and WiFi is free.
Minibars in rooms
The hotel's 64 air-conditioned guestrooms combine traditional decor with modern touches; all have satellite television, iPod docking stations, minibars, and private bathrooms with toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cadogan Hotel Amenities
The hotel is home to a seductive history. Built in 1887 the hotel was once home to Edward VII's mistress and actress Lillie Langtry. Room 118 was also the scene of Oscar Wilde’s infamous arrest. This beautifully preserved town house overlooks private gardens where guests can relax in a green oasis or enjoy a game of tennis.
Cadogan Hotel has an on site fitness studio, free to guests and open 24 hours a day, which features modern fitness equipment and offers complimentary fresh fruit, mineral water and magazines. The hotel also offers a train station pick-up service for a fee (advance notice required).
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Year Built 1887
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Bar and Drawing Room - Modern British cuisine featuring ingredients produced by artisans across the UK, the food is served in a high-ceilinged room that was once Lillie Langtry's drawing room. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and afternoon tea daily.
The Cadogan Bar - Featuring a stunning red glass bar and serving bar snacks, finger food and an array of cocktails and other beverages.
Room service - available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Cadogan Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 70 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.