Availability: Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Second FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
London eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in London, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Tillsonburg Golf Course Trails, Elgin Military Museum, and Waterworks Park. Area attractions also include Jumbo The Elephant Monument and White Oaks Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Pastos Grill - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Plus Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.