Availability: Le Rivage
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Olivet hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Olivet, this hotel is close to Place de la Loire, House of Joan of Arc, and St. Pierre-le-Puellier. Local attractions also include Place du Martroi and Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Rivage features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 26 December and 24 January.
Le Rivage Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 301 square feet (28 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Olivet hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 301
- Conference space size (meters) - 28
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Le Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Le Rivage Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.