Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Hotel in Lisbon near Gulbenkian Museum
In business district
One of Lisbon's tallest buildings, this business-district hotel is a 10-minute walk from a metro station and 500 meters from Praca Marques de Pombal.
At the hotel's Spirito Spa (surcharge), guests can indulge in a Turkish bath or hydrotherapy and swim in the large outdoor pool; access to the fitness facility within the spa is complimentary.
Sheraton Lisboa Hotel and Spa's 369 guestrooms include sitting areas, desks, wireless Internet, minibars, bathrobes, slippers, and marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Lisboa Hotel and Spa has 12 meeting rooms spanning 501 square meters, which all have audio-visual facilities including screens, video conferencing, and break-out areas. Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel (surcharge), or complimentary Internet access at the Link@Sheraton space.
The Spirito Spa is open to guests and outside members. A modern 1500m2 area with 8 massage and beauty treatment rooms, including sauna, steam bath, Vichy treatment room, vitality pool, fitness gym, outdoor heated swimming pool, and the VIP room. Daily spa and pool entrance fee applies; fitness center access is complimentary.
The hotel has a gift shop and a hair salon.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 27
- Hair salon
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Poolside bar
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5393
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 501
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom scale
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Panorama Restaurant and Bar - Located on the top floor of the hotel, this restaurant and bar offers fabulous views of the city. The bar area is a relaxed space for pre-dinner drinks, while the restaurant offers an intimate atmosphere for a lunch or dinner meeting, serving an à la carte gourmet menu of international and Portuguese food. The bar offers tapas, snacks, and cocktails.
Lobby Bistro - Serves international dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Vegetarian and children's options available.
Lobby Bar - Serves drinks and a selection of snacks and express lunches of soups and sandwiches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Facilities fee: EUR 12.50 per person, per day