Availability: Holiday Inn Hasselt
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Hasselt with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Fashion Museum, National Jenever Museum, and Hasselt Market Square. Also nearby are Japanese Garden and Ethias Arena.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Hasselt features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Hasselt Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Hasselt provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
8 meeting rooms are available. This Hasselt hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 107
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Cattum - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Holiday Inn Hasselt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 13.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Kids Eat Free Breakfast Book a stay in a Breakfast Included rate category and children ages 11 and younger eat free breakfast
Children must be sharing a room with their parents or guardians who have booked a Breakfast Included rate. Breakfast fee is EUR 19 for each child age 12 and older.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu