Book your room at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Lima with 2 restaurants
Located in the heart of Lima, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Italian Art, Exposition Park, and Lima Art Museum. Also nearby are Polvos Azules and Parque Universitario.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 431
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 40 PEN per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 40 PEN per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Las Palmeras - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
La Cupula - This buffet restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 96 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 133 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.