Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Lima with 2 restaurants
Located in the heart of Lima, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Italian Art, Exposition Park, and Lima Art Museum. Also nearby are Polvos Azules and Parque Universitario.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city views and feature televisions with premium satellite channels. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 431
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Conference center
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Las Palmeras - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
La Cupula - This buffet restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 96 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 133 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.