Book your room at Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel in Lima with 2 restaurants
Located in the heart of Lima, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Museum of Italian Art, Exposition Park, and Lima Art Museum. Also nearby are Polvos Azules and Parque Universitario.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 431
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Las Palmeras - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
La Cupula - This buffet restaurant serves lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 49 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PEN 40 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 96 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 133 per night
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.