Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bed
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking
- One Queen Bed
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Lima (Miraflores)
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, and Calle de las Pizzas. Also nearby are Virgen Milagrosa Church and Kennedy Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Lima features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Lima provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and secretarial services. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Secretarial services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Spa tub
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Trouser press
- Cable TV service
Crowne Plaza Lima has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.