Availability: Crowne Plaza Lima
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive, Two Queen Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Suite, One King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Lima (Miraflores)
This hotel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Ricardo Palma Cultural Center, Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland, and Calle de las Pizzas. Also nearby are Virgen Milagrosa Church and Kennedy Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Lima features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Lima Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Lima provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Indoor pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Spa tub
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Crowne Plaza Lima has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Lima Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.