Please enter your travel dates.
- One Bunk Bed
Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- One Double Bed
Hostel with a bar/lounge, in Lima (Miraflores)
This hostel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to Amano Museum, ChocoMuseo, and Parque del Amor. Also nearby are Calle de las Pizzas and Puente Villena.
Condor's House - Hostel offers a complimentary continental breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
All guestrooms include shared bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Lima hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Condor's House - Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 3 and PEN 6 per person (approximately)