Book your room at Condor's House - Hostel
Shared DormitoryMax Occupancy: 8 guests
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Lima hostel in Miraflores with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Located in Miraflores, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Amano Museum, ChocoMuseo, and Parque del Amor. Puente Villena and Calle de las Pizzas are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hostel has dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are shared and offer showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Lima hostel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Condor's House - Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between PEN 3 and PEN 6 per person (approximately)