Book your room at Cirque Hostel
Shared Dormitory, Mixed DormMax Occupancy: 8 guests
Double Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple Room, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Art Deco hostel with a rooftop terrace, in Lima (Miraflores)
This hostel is located in Lima (Miraflores), close to the beach, Amano Museum, ChocoMuseo, and Huaca Pucllana. Also nearby are Calle de las Pizzas and Parque del Amor.
Cirque Hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and free self parking.
In addition to kitchens and kitchenettes, guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access along with separate bedrooms and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Cirque Hostel features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and express check-in. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Art Deco hostel also offers express check-out, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 3
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Free local calls
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Shared accommodations
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate bedroom
- Shared/communal kitchen
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The fine print for Cirque Hostel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 15
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 20 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PEN 0
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.